Monday 14 January 2013

The Wrong Person... (CH -5)


Sun has gone down to bed, the sea was sleeping in silent, and even the wind was calm. Mother Nature herself, is seems to be in such a peaceful state. From a five year old kid to 60 year old person looks happy on this peaceful night. As it was the 365th day of the year the 31st December. Party animals are partying; lovers are waiting for the clock to strike 12 midnight so that they can kiss their better half. Some are celebrating with their friends, few with their family, cousins, and relatives. Somehow everyone is seems to be happy including Anand who is out with his friends celebrating the New Year’s Eve. Except that one soul who is crying her heart out. Yes that is our Madhu whose heart was shattered into pieces by Anand. The soul whom she loves a lot, the soul that she trusted the most, the person without who her life would be filled with darkness. She is not able to imagine a future without Anand. It may be a short span of time she has been with Anand. Yet, he has become the song in her heart. She hates her herself for falling for him.


She hates herself more and more for not able to hate him. How can he say that it wasn’t love what they shared between them. She thought to herself, “has he forgotten the times, when he said I was his lucky charm then.  He claims everything to be such an illusion now. The past few months of my life, the precious memories that we made together was it all untrue. Why did he become such a selfish creature? Was he always selfish? If so how can I not know this all these days? I have never seen such a stone hearted person ever in my life. And congrats to my stupid heart for falling for Mr. wrong. Does every girl go through this? Or only some cursed souls like me go through these unfortunate moments. I wasn’t even looking for love; it came at an unexpected time and has given me the incurable pain of all times. I did not beg him to be my friend in the first place. I did not asking him to come, all the way to Bangalore. He himself came into my life, became a friend, cared me like a mother, protected me like a father, fought with me like a sibling, and was always there for me like a best friend. Now he has left me in despair. He denied the fact that we are soul mates; instead he proclaimed he is just a passer-by. Anand, I love him so much but he made clear that I’m not his souls mate. Instead he asserted me as just another passing cloud in his life.” The clock has stroked exactly 12 midnight it is NEW YEAR.


Happy New Year wishes have started to flood Madhumitha’s phone from all her friends, relatives, family and everyone. Each and every time the phone rings or messages crops up Madhu’s heart would skip a beat hoping it to be Anand. But she knows he won’t wish her. from the way, he spoke to her today evening she knows he has gone far away from her already. The rash rude ridiculous attitude he showed to her, the worst side of Anand. Another side of him that has never been shown out to her she saw that today. He wasn’t the same sweet, cute, romantic Anand she fell in love with. Even Anand is like other men out there who would behave like as if he is in love with the girl. By showing all the fake emotions, misleading romantic gestures, and flirting in the name of friendship. The poor girl would fall for those smart tricks played by him. She would open up her heart hoping that  he is falling for her too. The girl at last would end up heart broken, feel like been used up, betrayed, back stabbed by him. Madhu came to a conclusion now all men are the same. Selfish animals, who would not even think twice before playing with a girl’s heart, forgetting the very fact his mother was a young girl once, his own sister is a girl and in future his own daughter will be a girl. Still he doesn’t care about anything. What he cares about the most is a girl, who he can roam around with, a girl just to flirt when he feels like to. Somehow Madhu managed to pull herself together emotionally by self-motivation saying that “Anand is the WRONG PERSON” for her. There is no better medication than music for a scarred heart. Madhu listening to few sad romantic songs cries herself to sleep. One of the music tracks from those sad romantic collections http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E61HNXjgyqA.

Preethi, Abirami and Malini have gathered at Preethi’s house along with Madhumitha to console her. Of course being her friend’s it’s their primal duty to curse the whole of mankind in the process of scolding Anand for what he has done to Madhu. (Being a passionate soul who is concerned more about the two souls involved in feelings & problems etc. what I don’t seem to understand is why would these so called friends always curse the man kind for just one individual’s fault? I don’t think Anand requested for the whole male population’s permission before becoming close with Madhu or while breaking her heart. Still there is no possible justification for why would these friends blame the whole mankind. Only the almighty god himself should know the answer dear God do you know the answer? Or even you are clueless like passionate soul?) It has been nearly 18 hours since her meeting with Anand. However Madhu is still in such a miserable state mourning for her heart break. The clock strikes exactly 12 noon now within just 5 minutes she receives a call from Anand. Everyone including Madhu herself is puzzled by that phone call. Why is he calling her now? to worsen her heart break? What does he wants now? Madhu is not ready to attend that call now. 

She lets that one ring goes to numerous rings and now it’s been nearly 15 missed calls. At the 22nd missed call Preethi picks up the call and answers (yes every group will have this one friend who suddenly feels pity for the guy). Preethi “Hello” Anand “Madhu is it Madhu I wanna talk to you Madhu” (he breaks her heart yesterday evening and now he uses her name thrice in a sentence? You shocked right don’t worry not only you even Madhu’s friends are. Oh come one while typing up even I’m shocked let’s get back to the scene). Preethi “Anand it’s me Preethi, Madhu doesn’t want to talk to you now”, Anand reply’s “Preethi please convince her to talk to me it’s very important”. Madhu nodes her head as “NO I DON’T WANNA TALK TO THAT STUPID GUY” Preethi says to Anand “I am sorry Anand she is not listening to me, she doesn’t want to talk to you”.  Anand “fine dont let her go away anywhere, I’m coming there now” saying this he hangs up the phone. Madhu is irritated she doesn’t want to see his face at all Madhu says to Preethi “he is he coming here now? Why is he coming? I am going to leave before he comes here, I don’t want to see his face.” There enters Anand spot on before Madhu leaves. It’s the same exact spot where they first met Preethi’s garden


Anand: “Hey Madhu listen listen I want to talk to you”

Madhu: “JUST GET LOST, GO AWAY” (I guess u can feel the heat of the moment from the caps lock)

Anand: “hey listen, Madhu I LOVE YOU” (Madhu stops and turns around)

Madhu: “WHATTTTT??? You you such a cheap guy, yesterday you humiliate me and now you”

Anand: “listen listen I have a reason for all that”

Madhu: “reason? What possible reason could it be”

Anand: “see me and Karthick had a bet, it’s the consequences of it”

Madhu: “what???”

Anand: “yes basically, I should not propose or accept any girl’s proposal until Jan 1st 12 noon. So..”

Madhu: “SO?? SO ? YOU PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS??”

Anand: “see the bet was made even before you came into my life. Then you came into my life, I fell in love with you, I wanted to express it to you, was just waiting for the right moment you know”

Madhu: “what do you mean by a right moment?”

Anand: “like today after Jan 1st 12 noon, after the bet is over, but before that you proposed me”

Madhu: “huh I proposed you? Excuse me Mr, I never said I LOVE YOU Anand did I, I just said I’m falling for you. There is a huge difference between I LOVE YOU and I’m falling for you”

Anand: “OKEY madam whatever, chuck all that I love you Madhu”
Madhu: “chuck all that? you cannot even listen to what I am saying and you wanna chuck that just get lost, and you say I love me?? do I have to believe you even after all this? I HATE YOU I HATE YOU SO MUCH”

Likewise, the argument continues between Anand and Madhu for a while and at-last Madhu storms off like a wind from there. Anand chases her and tries to explain himself still no use. Numerous missed calls, none have been returned back by her. And by 8pm he learns from Preethi that Madhu has left to Bangalore in 7pm Train. Irritated totally by the whole situations Anand is in his terrace now with Barath and Karthick.


Anand: “its all because of you bloody idiot” (pointing at Karthick)

Karthick: “how will I know things will get this worse?”

Anand: “you know I have come across many girls in my life so far. But none is like Madhu, such an  attitudish, arrogant, untamed, foul – tempered, sharp – tongued, spirited female, she she shh shee..just gets on my nerves you know”

Barath: “who Madhu? hey come on she is just a nice girl”

Anand: “nicee—eee what you know about her? You know how she fights and argues with me? For no apparent reason she will get angry with me and pull up a fight I should remain calm. And she herself will come and say sorry, I should forgive her and start talking. Oh man you know how much torcher I have gone through with that female in this past few months?”

Barath: “oh really!! If so then you should have avoided her and thrown her out of your life”

Anand: “well yeah that’s what I am going to do now”

Barath: “ha ha dude, if you really wanted to do you would have done that the 1st or 2nd time you guys fought. Not now though, remember today you told her you love her”

Karthick: “yeah true, even yesterday you gave us party saying you found your soul mate in Madhu”

Anand: “yes that was yesterday, but now this girl doesn’t even understand me, she is not the right one for me, I can get so many girls in snap of a finger”

Karthick: “yes bro you can remember Meera? Your Ex she is there right”

Anand: “ahan true true, she is not only my ex, my best friend too, family friend too, my mom likes her, Meera always takes care of me, she never argues like Madhu”

Barath: “You mean to say Meera doesn’t have her own brain!! She just nodes her head for whatever you say” (Barath says this with a sarcastic smile on his face)

Anand : “No no not like that Meera is smart, talented and all. But she is not attitudes like Madhu you see. And I know Meera for many years now. Madhu must be something less than a year”
Karthick: “you are right dude...we meet Madhu on Preethi Birthday only, so hardly 6 or 7 months. And look at Preethi how arrogant she is, of course her friend Madhu is going to be like her only. So leave it bro”

Anand: “yeah I have decided Madhu is the WRONG PERSON for me, Meera is the right person she is perfect in all sense. You know what tomorrow I’m going to tell this to Meera and propose her”


While this conversation is going on at Chennai, Madhumitha is heading off to Bangalore in the happiness that love of her life, Anand loves her too. Preethi, whose is sitting next to Madhu teases her about the whole situation whatever happened so far. Madhu blushes in shyness with a confident smile that there is a bright wonderful future ahead with Anand. The anger she showed to Anand was just a fake emotion just to hide her real feelings for him. How can she accepted whatever Anand says. How irresponsible Anand was, just for  a bet he nearly killed her emotionally. He needs to suffer atleast a tiny bit of what she went through right. Remember love is always a mutual feeling, never one side. The one sided feeling is just a crush or infatuation. Where there is true love the happiness and suffering should be felt by both the souls at the same intensity. That why they are known as soul mates. Madhu is trying to punish Anand for his irresponsible behaviour. He did have two choices. Either he could have told Madhu regarding the bet beforehand. Or Anand could have broken the bet and proposed her or at least told her even he loves her when she expressed herself. Cannot he loose in a small bet just for his lover Madhu? so yes Madhumitha has a good reason for her behaviour towards Anand. 

However, Little she knows, that Anand has changed his mind AGAIN now. In less than 10 hours of proposing Madhu already Anand started to fluctuate about his decision. He is has decided to propose Meera now, the girl whom he knows for years, his family friend, who knows him inside out moreover a very good friend of him too. May be that’s why Barath said during the phone conversation with Anand, that he did not like the way things go between Anand and Madhu. Barath being Anand’s best friend must know him very well. There is a possibility that Barath knew Anand have always loved Meera. And that why he didn’t like Anand playing around with Madhu’s life in the name of friendship if it’s true, then how would the poor little soul Madhumitha is going to face the second heart break? What’s going to happen next? How is she going to face all those problems? 

TO be continued….

No comments:

Post a Comment